(Looking for more giveaways? Scroll down a bit to find the Candy Cane Kink hop...)Welcome to the Holiday Gifts of Love Blog Hop & Giveaway, hosted by author Carrie Ann Ryan. The hop includes a huge group of romance authors and bloggers, and we're giving away prizes!
As a kid I was a sucker for presents. I didn't snoop, but I'd examine my presents under the tree and guess them based on sizing, or hold books under the light to see the titles through the wrapping paper. It made my parents crazy.
My favourite gift ever was a small keyboard I received when I was ten. I'd been begging for piano lessons and my parents decided to let me try. They saved up for a lovely four-octave starter synthesizer that sounded just like a real piano.
They knew if I saw a box that big, I'd figure it out. So my father had a brilliant idea: he wrapped only the power adapter. He then told me that the small square-shaped package was the best present under the tree. I spent hours shaking it and poking at it, completely baffled.
I still have that synthesizer, 20 years later, and it plays beautifully! If the heroine of my giveaway book, ALPHA MOUNTIE, had to pick out the perfect Christmas present, however, it wouldn't be musical. She'd probably ask for a new shotgun. Noire Pelletier is a park ranger, accustomed to defending herself against bears, criminals, and creatures most sinister. In her quest to find her sister's killer, Noire meets Mountie and werewolf Constable Cam Dawson.
After meeting Cam, Noire's revised her idea of her ideal present: she'd still love that shotgun, but she'd prefer a naked Mountie wearing nothing but his hat, lying in a canoe waiting just for her deep in the wilds of Algonquin Provincial Park, where no one can hear them moan...

You'll also be entered in the draw for the grand prizes:
1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet
2nd Grand Prize: A $200 Amazon or B&N Gift Card
3rd Grand Prize: A Swag Pack that contains paperbacks, ebooks, 50+ bookmarks, cover flats, magnets, pens, coffee cozies, and more!
So leave a comment here, and then check out the other blogs on the hop for more chances to win!
Note: All prizes *except* the swag package (Grand Prize #3) are open to International readers. The swag package can only be shipped within the U.S.
Oh. I so have to add this book to my TBR List.
ReplyDeletebookconnisseur@gmail.com
Hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by & good luck in the contest, Shawnie!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance, loving the hop julie.beasley@btinternet.com
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you join us on the hop, Julie, best of luck!
ReplyDeletethank you for the awesome blog hop and wonderful giveaway
ReplyDeleteparisfan_ca@yahoo.com
I'm hoping for a new laptop= this one is getting up there in years and I'm busier than ever on it -but I'll be happy with fuzzy socks. (I'm easy) Thank you so much for the opportunity and for participating... my daughter did the same as you - she got a violin under the tree one year - I only wrapped the bow to keep her confused.
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you and yours this season!
glhince at gmail dot com
Thanks, Laurie & Gaele!
ReplyDeleteGaele, I love the violin-bow wrapping story. I bet your daughter was totally thrilled.
I'd love to get a kindle fire HD. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeletemythic021@gmail.com
Good luck, Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteMy parents would wait until after we went to bed on Christmas Eve to put the presents under the tree - that way there was no chance at snooping! sletten at paulbunyan dot net
ReplyDeleteSmart parents! I think my mom liked the look of presents under the tree too much, she'd put them out weeks early.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping for gift cards.
ReplyDeletesusanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com
Hope you get some :-)
ReplyDeleteGiving my daughter a Kindle Whitepaper full of books...I love giving her the gifts of reading for Christmas!
ReplyDeletejung dot shari at gmail dot com
Great present, Shari, I bet she'll be thrilled!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping for earrings, I am also giving jewellery this year too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous cover for Alpha Mountie.
Thanks for the hop & giveaway.
judithhulley at hotmail dot com
Happy Holidays
Jewellery is a great gift, I'm hoping my mom gets me some this year, she knows my taste very well. Glad you like the Alpha Mountie cover, I was so pleased when I first saw it!
ReplyDeletei look forward to a relaxing and fun time with my family. The year has been really hectic, så that's really my wish this year.
ReplyDeletetessa.bamberg@kolumbus.fi
I'm hoping for a Kindle Fire :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway!
cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com
I want a Kindle Fire.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hop!
Lasha
mslasha at gmail dot com